THE GOVERNANCE OF CAMBRIDGE COLLEGE LIMA S.A.C. IS THROUGH IT'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS WHICH HAS THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine the general philosophy of the school, in accordance with the Peruvian Constitution and the Law of Education and its corresponding reglamentation.
- Approve the Internal Regulations, in coordination with the Headmaster of the school.
- Hire the Headmaster and complete the necessary legal procedure for his/her recognition by the corresponding authorities.
- Name two representatives to form part of the Fee and Scholarship Committee of Cambridge College Lima.
- Ensure the education provided by the school is of the highest quality by the use of suitable methods of information collection and control.
- Encourage continual professional development of Staff and also ensure remuneration is appropriate and competitive.
- Guarantee up-to-date equipment and installations in the school and a programme of opportune maintenance and renovation of the pavilions, furniture, equipment and pedagogical materials
- Keep abreast of the latest technological advance in the educational area.